Orange Or15 7 watt mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Or15 7 watt mode

Most low power modes on lunchbox/small wattage heads suck, IME. But this sounds pretty good. It gets a nice juicy compression, and I hate compression. it cleans up well. Still very dynamic and touch sensitive. Still way too loud for what most people consider "bedroom" volume. Its mostly just another flavor of the amp.

This is mostly distortion nooding. was just trying to capture the vibe. Master is at 2 oclock. Pre-amp gain at about 10 oclock.

Gibson Les Paul Trad. ReWind T Top clones. EVH 2x12 with G12H30 anni, and a EVH G12M20. Nano Phase. Carbon Copy delay. Dunlop Echoplex Pre at various points.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Orange Or15 7 watt mode

Just bookmarking. Will check this out over the weekend.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Man, that sounds great. Makes me want an OR15...
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

High praise indeed coming from you and your collection of gear, Ben.

I gotta say , never in a million years did I think I was going to be so impressed and happy with this amp. My playing and recording does not do it justice.
        I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
        X