Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song of my band Black Orchid

Hello!

I'm new in this forum and I want to show you my band Black Orchid.

We play heavy metal, listen to this mp3 and if you want download the full demo.

And you can find the rest of the mp3 in:

My washburn N2 had a JB in this recording but a few days a go I changed by a distortion trembucker parallel axis (PATB-2) and it's awesome!!

Thanks. I hope you enjoy it!

Re: Song of my band Black Orchid

Hey man this song really rocked. The only thing i didn't really like that much were the vocals. I also thought they were a bit too loud. But other than that a great tune!
    I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mothahfuc*a, mothahfuc*a!

Comment

Thanks ummagumma!.

Is the voice too loud? There is mixing mistakes in the demo but I thought that the voices are too low! Listen to "Furious Hope" for exemple (all the other songs are in the second link). But it's possible in "Times of steel" are too loud, I don't know the mix is complicated when there is a little time to do it.

Comment

Washby,

Furious Hope: Again, this song rocked. As for the volume i can't see the problem, they were quite perfect in this song. I loved the lone drums at the start.

Times Of Steel: Wow, this is probably my favorite of your songs. I've noticed you have a lot of duel guitar licks in your songs and they sound great. The one part I didn't like much was the solo, but you re-affirmed my faith in the song when the drums stopped for the lone guitar (ala Whole Lotta Love).

I personally really like your songs and enjoyed listening to them. You guys really know how to rock
        I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mothahfuc*a, mothahfuc*a!

Comment

Thank you very much ummagumma!.

In Times of Steel my bandmate and me play the solo, first (the part you don't like) I play in the right channel, afterwards my bandmate on left, then me right again and last my mate in left (I like more his solos than mine) and finally when drums stopped (your faith come back ) we play together a tapping lick.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X