hand cramps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hand cramps

rest, relax, stretch, drink gatoraid and eat bananas, change picks and change strumming pattern, style, change it up
    Crash49 - my music on amazon and itunes
    http://a.co/8ht5Qes

Comment

I have tendonitis and have tried the opposite where I get a really thin pick for fast tremolo type picking. Thick rounded picks that slide over the strings easily work just as well. There's a balance you have to find: thin strings thick picks, or thin picks thick strings, or whatever works for you. Another thing I've tried is thumb picks so I don't really have to grip it so much.

Comment

Go on the internet there are some hand and finger exercises for cramps, I used to get them in my fingers, since I have been doing these every time before and after playing I have had no more issues.
        If learning isn't difficult at times you're not learning.

RocknRoll will never die ( I wont let it! )

Comment

Hydration and stretching? I only get cramps when not properly warming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Progbusters View Post
            rest, relax, stretch, drink gatoraid and eat bananas, change picks and change strumming pattern, style, change it up

Those stretching exercises are good and being relaxed is a key
            element to this equation too .

It could be a inefficiency of trace minerals in a body , correct .

Potassium & Zinc - I eat bananas for this issue .

EZ :

HR
            It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Working...
            X