X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the electronics sorted out on my Stratocaster - clip inside

Ironically, playing Crossroads.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: Finally got the electronics sorted out on my Stratocaster - clip inside

I zipped through it.... sounds pretty good man, good playing and I can actually hear your guitar! So question:

-what did you end up doing for the neck pickup?
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
      I zipped through it.... sounds pretty good man, good playing and I can actually hear your guitar! So question:

-what did you end up doing for the neck pickup?
      I found a broken guitar that had a working pickup, we swapped the baseplate from another dead humbucker to make it fit, it now bloody rocks. Though the wires are backwards resulting in an out of phase sound.
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
      Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
      Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

legit

Comment

Working...
        X