ANTHRAX INDIANS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANTHRAX INDIANS!!!

Last edited by greekdude; 03-25-2017, 10:28 AM.

Re: ANTHRAX INDIANS!!!

Dude, sick cover & Charvel! I don't think I've heard that song in 20 years..

Do you get rid of the original guitar tracks or just play over (louder than) them?..I've always wondered what's done with these youtube covers
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
      Dude, sick cover & Charvel! I don't think I've heard that song in 20 years..

Do you get rid of the original guitar tracks or just play over (louder than) them?..I've always wondered what's done with these youtube covers
      Thanx dude! Basically you gotta find the correct backing track w/vocals/bass/drums - guitar(s). The whole thing needs a lot of trials/errors, software tweaking. I gotta do some tutorial for Linux users some time, since its been a ***** to make this video. (I don't own a Charvel unfortunately )

Comment

**** ..I meant Kramer
        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Great cover! No complaints here...except maybe put a T shirt on next time? hahaha jk
          TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

^^^ spot on! Deal!

Comment

Awesome!! Was someone taking a nap while you were recording that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                Awesome!! Was someone taking a nap while you were recording that? lol
                lol yes.

Comment

Working...
                X