Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this thing get any more overdriven? *WARNING* Hammond Content

Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: Can this thing get any more overdriven? *WARNING* Hammond Content

Ha. What's going on there? Is it clipping the mic, or do his bass pedals sound like they have a fuzz pedal going?
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
      Ha. What's going on there? Is it clipping the mic, or do his bass pedals sound like they have a fuzz pedal going?
      The bass pedal tone sucks on the M3, but I use it to get a little more fuzz out of the V21 in my Leslie. It may be slightly clipping, but whatever
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

Good playing man. But I have to ask... whats with the big ass American flag on the wall?
        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
          Good playing man. But I have to ask... whats with the big ass American flag on the wall?
          That's to represent the Hammond's COO (Country of Origin) so people know.
          Gear

Comment

Okedokey
            TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

That was fun. Good job

Comment

Working...
              X