banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ressurrected my old Zoom MRS 1044 Digital multitrack recorder..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ressurrected my old Zoom MRS 1044 Digital multitrack recorder..

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
    Yeah, I know, no problem at all ..but it's just different strokes man, I can't fix something if I don't see what's broken...you may both be right..but I just can't see it.
    I hope this doesn't end up like last time someone said that to me.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...tarfanatic+jam

If it's anything specific let me know where..
    I tried. I'll try again. Right after the bass and drums intro, there's a bunch of guitars over the top of each other. The one playing the lower harmony from what I can make out, is clashing with the higher ones and sounds offputting.
    Last edited by Beer$; 04-12-2017, 04:42 AM.
    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Re: Ressurrected my old Zoom MRS 1044 Digital multitrack recorder..

There's a pair of rhythm tracks playing the same chords. Then there's lead track #1 & lead track #2 that both kind of inter-twine right through. That's all there is besides bass & drums.

Both solo's start after the drum/bass intro and continue practically to the end without a break. To me the start sounds fine..ie melodic/in tune/sweet/well-synched etc..I don't hear any clashing and my ears are'nt complaining..in fact I think it sounds rather nice... the guitar tone could be better, but that's all that's niggling me about it.

Now there's an obvious difference of opinion, but not much I can do to fix something that (to me) is'nt broken..

..that's where I'm coming from.
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
      X