• Show
Clear All

• Simpleandsweet

Re: Simpleandsweet

Oh yeah! Great 335 tone, too.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

a little more Arpeggy's on the same keys would be cool from Larry , as well

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mincer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	5800441

Comment

holy crap that was so relaxing to listen to. not just the slow melodic nature but the narration with the soothing voice. it was like Artist Bob Ross on guitar! i was waiting to hear him say 'i think a happy little A flat that lives right here wants to make a sound...... and maybe he has a happy little half diminished friend who says hey listen to me too.....and all their friend notes just live in harmony with each other....'
        (:0

Comment

Originally posted by KNUCKLHEAD View Post
          a little more Arpeggy's on the same keys would be cool from Larry , as well

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80745[/ATTACH]
          It is a Steinberger Synapse. It has 22 frets, and I replaced the EMGs with an Alnico II Pro and a Custom Shop 59/Custom Hybrid.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            It is a Steinberger Synapse. It has 22 frets, and I replaced the EMGs with an Alnico II Pro and a Custom Shop 59/Custom Hybrid.
            Cool and it sounds like a good combo of pickups to me . I love Alnico's in humbuckers as well as Singles . Never tried the Pro II's but I dig 5's I have. Any 50's type CS pickups I've used Always sound good as well . Recorded alot with them in the Neck of My other Tele ( the one that got Stolen : ( oh , forgot about Erlewine when I asked You earlier .

Comment

Working...
            X