Reamping day! Rough mix inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reamping day! Rough mix inside.

Still waiting on the vocal tracks but I received the finished drum tracks today which just so happened to coincide with my plans to get the reamping done on this song.

Reamping this song was a LOT of work, it's quite long and has a lot of moving parts.

How it was reamped::

- All tracks were fed out of my 18i20 line level to a Raidal PRO RMP reamp box via a Mogami cable.
    - Bass guitar was fed into an MXR bass di+ and then split between a direct feed and a feed that ran into my JMP clone and Wizard loaded 2x12. I mic'd this cab with a Neat Worker Bee which then fed into an SSL Alpha Channel with a Behringer compressor in the insert.
    - Electric guitar fed into my EAST Studio 2 and then into an semi-open back 1x12 with a Weber AlNiCo speaker; microphone was a Cascade Fat Head II off axis then back to the SSL. Strymon DECO was used on all of the electric guitar tracks.
    - Acoustic guitar was recorded direct as well from my Ovation Legend and then reamped through a Fishman Aura 17.
    - All synth tracks were copied onto external MIDI tracks and fed into either one of my analogue or digital synths. Strymon DECO was used on all of the synth tracks.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.
Working...
X