Jose Feliciano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Feliciano

Has alway been an inspiration to me, he made me understand that I don't have to look at my guitar to play it.
    Whether you like him or like the music or the song or not this clip is worth a watch till the end.

Re: Jose Feliciano

Some of his stuff is pretty good I say that, since I dont know too much about his stuff. Same as with Joe Pass and George Benson. Im kinda thinking of getting into them, sort of because of those songs that Ive liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelangelo View Post
      Some of his stuff is pretty good I say that, since I dont know too much about his stuff. Same as with Joe Pass and George Benson. Im kinda thinking of getting into them, sort of because of those songs that Ive liked.
      Yeah I definitely don't like all of his stuff or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

Hes a great player.

You shouldnt look at your guitar when you play. Some people practice in a dark room to train themselves. Or close your eyes.

I stopped looking at the neck when I started singing lead in a band while playing bass. That doesnt look good.

You also stop using visual patterns when you play. But you see them in your head in a different way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X