My Petty Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Petty Cover

Since the old board got nuked, I thought I'd throw it out there again...

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Re: My Petty Cover

Originally posted by Scott_F
    Since the old board got nuked, I thought I'd throw it out there again...

http://www.toneninja.net/yer_so_bad.mp3
    Scott...That was great buddy...You sound an awful lot like Tom Petty also..Our band does several Petty tunes also..Everyone loves hearing Petty tunes and we get alot of requests for his music...So far we do "American Girl" Runnin Down A Dream, Last Dance With Mary Jane,and You Wreck Me....I'm not sure why anyone else hasn't posted to you on your tunes Scott,but I really liked what I heard...Nice job buddy!

John
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Thanks. NExt time in the land of Chad, I'll be sure to look up your band.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

ooo do american girl! my favorite petty song, and imo, the ultimate song to listen to while playing ping pong! (dont askm lol)
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
          ooo do american girl! my favorite petty song, and imo, the ultimate song to listen to while playing ping pong! (dont askm lol)
          I love playing American Girl and it's still one of my favorite Petty tunes....Scott,you'd sound great on that one also or Last Dance With Mary Jane?

John
          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Mary Jane is my fav Petty song.

"oh my my, oh hell yes, honey put on that party dress, buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I am, cuz I can't stay long"

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
              Mary Jane is my fav Petty song.

"oh my my, oh hell yes, honey put on that party dress, buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I am, cuz I can't stay long"
              You're there buddy....Sing it to me..

John

Comment

Working...
              X