X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song Posting Tutorial

Hello all,

I am following the Prado blog tutorial and everything works well, except the ListPost page. This page loads succesfully, but doesn't show the posts on the page.

ListPost.php
    Code: php

Comment

Re: Song Posting Tutorial

I'm going to post this as I feel it is a good alternative to soundclick...less ads and less annoying things happening in general AND you can log in with your facebook account if you please...there also seems to be a general trend around here towards using:
      soundcloud.com

it also lets you upload pretty much any format you want and is much more versatile. The only limitation is the total sum of the sizes of your files. i.e. if you want to post a .wav, you can but it will take up quite a bit more of your space. I might be wrong...it might be in minutes of song....check for yourself. Either way...a good alternative.

EDIT: I also feel, personally, that it looks much more professional than soundclick, if thats what you are going for. Sometimes I would be weary of directing people that I hope to get a gig with to soundclick. With Soundcloud, i don't worry about that as much
      Last edited by cream123; 06-16-2011, 09:44 PM. Reason: Add on
      Originally posted by kilphody
      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Great helpful resource sharing. Many thanks.

Comment

ohh It is just a remarkable resource of sharing different stuffs. people can get a lot from here. Thanks everyone!

Comment

i am not very fond of music and I don't have a vast knowledge regarding music but your post helps me alot. I was in search of the same information and I specially thanks all the members to assist me in my cause. I am working on a project and I was in need of quick helping resources. Finally I got great helpful stuff.

Comment

Sound click is the best.. i use it everytime..thanks for the lovely tutorial!
              atlantarhinoplastycritic.com

Comment

thanks for sharing guys..great help thanks
                vacuum robot reviews

Comment

I think it is a good alternative sound click less add. In Facebook account you can also see that kind of and versatile sound click less add. This video look really a professional than sound-click . For just use you can CDEX to turn the CD tracks into MP3s, than you can upload them to sound-clicks. You explain it very simply and gives a way how to record the clips and get them on internet for everyone enjoy .
                  Astrologer can provide best love problem solution for all your love problem .

Comment

Working...
                  X