This is my Latest Melodic Progressive house track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my Latest Melodic Progressive house track

Some of you may remember that I make Melodic Progressive House music. This was a very inspired track and I thought would share it.
    Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

"I am not ashamed of the good news of JESUS CHRIST"
    CHRIST

I like this kind of music, at the right times. This could definitely make my playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
      I like this kind of music, at the right times. This could definitely make my playlist.
      Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. It's a trip that I feel at home both in the Melodic EDM and guitar realms. I love both though.
      Guitars:EJ Strat, PRS SE Bernie Marsden (with Bare Knuckle Mules), PRS SE Custom 24 Floyd (with Joe Satriani set) PRS SE Zach Myers (Totally Customized for me with Dimarzio Air Classics),Carvin CS6, Gretsch 5422, Taylor 612 ce. Amp:Limited Edition Blues Junior (W/ Eminence Canibis-Rex Speaker ). Effects: Fulltone Full-drive Mosfet 2, Strymon Timeline, TC Electronic Vortex Flanger, Golden Cello Distortion Pedal.

"I am not ashamed of the good news of JESUS CHRIST"
      CHRIST

Comment

Working...
      X