No announcement yet.

Most moving solos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, looks like the screws are sunk below the cover. I've flipped neck pickups around like that and the tone got a little snappier with the screw poles facing the bridge. I have the Screamin' Demon like that now in one of my guitars (yes, in the neck spot).

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

Interesting. I only knew this song through Gary Moore. Same hot licks. Same sad ending. Why do the good die young?

I don't know Artie.

My best friend Simon was murdered at 21. :/

I think Roy Buchanan (the original composer) 's verision is the best. He always played a Tele...
      and it really takes a MAN to play a Tele!

I'm glad you got to hear it.

rock on mate \m/

-Erlend
      If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Not a whole song, but I've always thought the impromptu solo in the first minute of this Steve Lukather "Transition" pickups promo video from DiMarzio was always really moving and expressive:

Comment

Angus Young. He is the most moving solo guitarist, just like ever. He ran a Marathon range during every show.
          Wackor
          Ørdøg
          NecroPolo
          Diabolus in Musica
          SIDrip Alliance
          Book of Shadows
          RKH

Comment

First take, full improv.

Comment

This was the solo that cemented my intention to get a Floyd...lol...Yeah Living Colour was and still the most politically incorrect rock band.

Comment

Working...
              X