Fractal FM3 metal demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fractal FM3 metal demo

I am starting a series of videos demoing the various metal tones you can get out of the Fractal FM3, playing a couple of riffs for each amp model

Ofcourse, I am using Seymour Duncan pickups. JB on the Gibson Les Paul (aagh I wish I didn't buy this pickup) and SH11 on the Charvel

Very cool.

My only regret of all the fractal demo videos is that 90% of them are downtuned. it would be great to hear more standard tuning videos. I bet some of those models sound correct with standard tuning.

Comment

I am on the waitlist for the FM3...I have an AX8 now. They say they will get through the list by mid-Fall. We'll see, though. I think they are just shipping to people who ordered a year ago.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I read they are catching up. If you got on the list recently, you might expect a 4 mo. wait.

Comment

I think I got on the list in March. They are about 10 months out now, but catching up.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I am on the waitlist for the FM3...I have an AX8 now. They say they will get through the list by mid-Fall. We'll see, though. I think they are just shipping to people who ordered a year ago.
            Resend them an email and tell them that you need it ASAP. That's what I did and it worked haha

Comment

Working...
            X