Summer groove - New Day by Ms. Harinko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer groove - New Day by Ms. Harinko

Hey guys, I have enjoyed listening to all the clips posted here, and as long as I've been a member I have never posted anything! Until now... this track is not my normal style at all, but it was a fun project nonetheless!

The song is called New Day and the artist is Ms. Harinko, featuring Errol Starr Francis and Fabian Williams - link for a few platforms here - https://lnk.to/kb7JCzQv

The idea of the song was something uplifting, especially because there has been so much negativity and fear these days and not just as a result of the pandemic. Instead of focusing on the endless stream of news and others that we think have wronged us, let's shift our mindset toward starting fresh and making a positive change in our own lives. She would be able to articulate it better but that's the general theme.

I played bass on this track through my AX8 (SVT model of course), mixed it in Reaper, and then it was mastered by Maor Appelbaum of Maor Appelbaum Mastering. He is a super cool guy and it was amazing to have the dialogue during the process with a heavyweight dude like him.

Summer is almost over, but this song has that 2-4 "sunny" sound to it. Hope you all enjoy!
    EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    G&L Tribute Comanche
    Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)
Working...
X