I made a pickup demo with a twist.. Custom vs . Custom 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a pickup demo with a twist.. Custom vs . Custom 5

I realize the differences are pretty subtle, but you can hear them especially on the clean samples. Maybe next time I will try making the guitars higher in the mix so it's easier to tell, but this was my first time making something like this. Hope you guys like it though!

Guitar players, feel free to ask any questions in the comments. I'll help you as best as I can. I've tried lots of pickups!Test between two pickups that are...

That's cool man, sounded great to me.

On a side note, I love that SG that you're playing, great color. What pickups you have in that thing?

Comment

Cool! Nice work! My favorite part is the authentic metal toanz, also the good playing and production.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
        That's cool man, sounded great to me.

On a side note, I love that SG that you're playing, great color. What pickups you have in that thing?
        Hey, thank you, right now it still has the Custom 5 and a 59' in the neck. A great combo, However I don't play the guitar as much mostly because I have a hard time with the 24 3\4 scale

Comment

Originally posted by BeKindRewind View Post

Hey, thank you, right now it still has the Custom 5 and a 59' in the neck. A great combo, However I don't play the guitar as much mostly because I have a hard time with the 24 3\4 scale
          Nice!

Comment

Working...
          X