banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapped out a set of A2's for A5's in my Cheap Cort...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapped out a set of A2's for A5's in my Cheap Cort...

They sound nice

Used my Mooer GE300's AMT Stonehead 'Tone Capture' profile That I made with my Stonehead...no other pedals/Fx..

Backing track from YT.

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

The lead tone and the whole mix sound very good. IMO nothing beats a5 for fluid shred leads.

Comment

Thanks. I love this pup. it's actually the second one I've got & I'm looking at getting number three. Very smooth & glassy, kinda round/spomgy & pretty touch sensitive. The A2's are'nt bad either, (gritter/grainier) but I'm going to have to find another guitar for them.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Plugged into the solid state amp i put together a couple of years ago. Just fixed some crackling sound cutting out it had going on (cold solder joint) so I decided to test it. Had my little Zoom G1X Four in the loop for a bit of delay/reverb.... Speaker out -> DI box -> Mooer Radar IR pedal -> Reaper

Backing track from YT.... (jammed the solo)

I should have maybe rolled the mid-sweep back a little, it's got a bit of a cocked wah kinda sound going on... think I like it though.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
        X