banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break out the keds and tube socks: Teenage Dirtbag lesson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break out the keds and tube socks: Teenage Dirtbag lesson!

Learn how to play 2000s classic Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus! Give me a shout if you have any questions (or if you have two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby).

Did you get the rights to play that song? YouTube can be pretty picky about that sort of thing - especially as you're trying to monetize this channel.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
      Did you get the rights to play that song? YouTube can be pretty picky about that sort of thing - especially as you're trying to monetize this channel.
      Fair use bro. If you don’t use the the real track the AI isn’t smart enough to find it yet. Unless the track is super simple like AC/DC where they can apparently copyright And A 1, And a 4.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Better than the new Weezer.
        The things that you wanted
        I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          Where did you get the impression I'm trying to monetize the channel?

As far as I know YouTube is only picky if you actually play the original audio of the song. Sure there's literally millions of guitar lesson vids showing how to play riffs from songs, and millions more of people covering songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooncat84 View Post
            Where did you get the impression I'm trying to monetize the channel?
            I just figured you were trying to drive views to your youtube channel to monteize it - all of your 38 posts on the forum have been in threads you started about your youtube channel.

Originally posted by Mooncat84 View Post
            As far as I know YouTube is only picky if you actually play the original audio of the song. Sure there's literally millions of guitar lesson vids showing how to play riffs from songs, and millions more of people covering songs.
            Licensing music stuff is weird and confusing (to me at least). I have a friend who has received several cease and desist letters for covering songs on youtube - hence my comment.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
            X