X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow - Kill The King (WIP)

Work in progress

Nice!
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Very cool
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Oh... It's beenna while since I've been actively here, and I'll tell you all why in short order, but man I like when coming back I find LLL doing Kill the king.

"So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
        Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

And it's quite close... But I'm huge blackmore buff myself, so I doubt it's that boticeable to most. Great stuff!

Just a bit on the dark side for 70's. I'd put in more brightness. But this I think sound just like Blackmore if this was his 80's song...
          "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
          Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Working...
          X