No announcement yet.

Whitesnake - Is This Love Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya full re. Have to throw a temper tantrum against the entire forum cuz we don't wanna hear your suck playing. Ever notice that other people post their music and no maestros or virtuosos come after them? That's because you're the aggressor re re boi.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
      Ya full re. Have to throw a temper tantrum against the entire forum cuz we don't wanna hear your suck playing. Ever notice that other people post their music and no maestros or virtuosos come after them? That's because you're the aggressor re re boi.
      Bit of an oxymoron there if you noticed....

The thing is the "virtuoso's and maestro's always DO come AFTER me..(hate to break it to ya....but I'll do it gently so it sinks in nice). "they" come "after" "me" ..get it??. In other words. "they" are the "aggressors" not me. I don't follow them around. At all. Period. It's always the other way around. Hope that cleared it up.

Why? ..who knows (or ever cared)
      Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 10-13-2021, 10:37 PM.
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Thanks for explaining that. Tell me more about why you have to talk up your suck playing cuz it doesn't speak for itself. LLL posts his stuff and people generally go hey good job man. They don't troll him irrationally. I think you're just re re.
        I bought them for you

Comment

Just one of the pitfalls of doing stuff your own way

https://jeffhester.net/2008/06/25/sc...of-a-new-idea/

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Lol! That's not a new idea. Literally every single teenage guitarist learns tab and progresses to play nonsense. Thousands upon thousands of teenagers have done what you do.
            I bought them for you

Comment

Going to go out on a limb and say there are quite a few new idea's here....though you're free to post up any # of video's of teenagers doing stuff like this...

& here..

I could post another 50 or so ..you know the drill...

Fact is ..I have my own way of going about things.... & I could'nt care less if you or your maestro buddies like it or not...

Youtube

Comment

Care less? Lol. You're so triggered you've been on a 2 month long temper tantrum trying to beat it into us how revolutionary you are when you only play randomly.
                I bought them for you

Comment

Says the guy who follows me around into every thread I go like a little puppy dog just to tell me how 'badly' I play (when I never even asked for his crappy 2-bit opinion)

Youtube

Comment

Ok later. Have fun promoting yourself to the crickets.
                    I bought them for you

Comment

I thought it was understood that if you post your playing and nobody replies, it means no one's interested/ cares cause you suck pretty bad or the song is just a badly written/ arranged. But the dude has no shame and keeps shoving his stuff down our throat like spammers do. Does your family know about this?

Comment

And yeat here you are in here replying as usual

And yeah my family knows (not that that's even vaguely your concern, you're lucky I have a kindly disposition).

They gave me their blessings & said "have fun" after I showed them your dangly moobs and we all agreed on how revolting they were

Youtube

Comment

Sorry LLL. I did try though...peace out

Youtube

Comment

Well...it turns out your family is even more f-ed up than you are, them giving you their blessing and all.

Comment

Within seconds of putting it on, my wife who was in the same room said "Whitesnake".

I'd take that as a big compliment as she wouldn't exactly listen to a lot of their music and wouldn't know John Skyes from John Paul Jones.

Comment

Working...
                              X