Whitesnake - Is This Love Solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitesnake - Is This Love Solo

Quick slap-together. Sykes is one of the best all-time soloists, and this is one of his best.

clean guitar = strat
    dirty guitar = SG

Nailed it Guv'nor!
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

The secret to LLL's top notch tone and playing is the sweatpants.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Are they pink and do they say PRECIOUS across the back?

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
          Are they pink and do they say PRECIOUS across the back?
          I think they are Green and say "Juicy"
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Tell em what time it is, Lefty.
            The things that you wanted
            I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
              This talent of nailing the playing and tone of other excellent players is really impressive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
                It's time for me to put on my sweatpants.

Comment

Can you do 'Fool for Your Loving' Vai version? There is tapping on that solo. If you have problem nailing it down the forum has its own tapping monkey who plays random notes for a buck.

Comment

Yeah random notes you & your maestro buddies have wet dreams wishing you could play. But instead you just have to just sit around with your not-so-nimble fingers up your ass ('cuz they sure as hell don't go anywhere near a guitar) & tickle yourselves

If it was'nt for the fact that "Is this love" is probably my very worst song ever (by a band I actually like) ...bar none (except perhaps "nothing else matters"), I say LLL's done a great job as always with the solo and tone...it's spot on

I just really hate the songn
                    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

^

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hrithik-Roshan-Crying.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	6119141

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
                        Yeah random notes you & your maestro buddies have wet dreams wishing you could play. But instead you just have to just sit around with your not-so-nimble fingers up your ass ('cuz they sure as hell don't go anywhere near a guitar) & tickle yourselves.
                        You tell em re re boi. Tell em how if you play random bs kind of fast, it's better than everyone on the forum, some of whom are professional lol.
                        Last edited by Clint 55; 10-13-2021, 03:10 PM.
                        I bought them for you

Comment

Not "kinda fast" but faster than your wildest & wettest dreams (c'mon now ..dont be shy ..say it ..cuz u know it's true )

Don't really care to bugger up LLL's thread, cuz he's one of the two-and-a-half people on here who actually plays anything & posts up which is more than I can say for any of your self proclaimed 'maestro' gang ( aka "bunch of sad losers") .

I've amply demonstrated (repeatedly, in a bunch of threads...that were very considerately closed & removed ) that talk & posting dumb meme's is about all any of you are capable of ...the only sweet music you lot are capable of comes out of your mouths. You ought to start a "loser's choir" just to whine about how bad I play 'a capella'.. but then as everyone knows it'll probably suck cuz you're all a bunch of musical zero's....

You want to 'school me' pull your mouldy guitars out of your asses and play something that shows up all my 'limits and flaws' with your flawless perfection ...otherwise it's time to shut the **** up, pop those finger's back up your asses where they belong and shuffle along on your collective merry ways...

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

You gotta go on a re re rampage cuz ur playing doesn't speak for itself.
                            I bought them for you

Comment

As expected more of the same "Time to shut up - not put up" shiit. Open a new thread & we can continue this there...

Don't really care to hijack legit threads. (Gtrsteve's was pretty much ignored and forgotten when I posted, and you lot followed me as usual w/ stupid jibes & meme's ...so that does'nt count)

Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X