Eventide SplitEQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide SplitEQ

There is a 30-day demo for Eventide's Split EQ available.

What’s new and different is not that we’ve combined dynamic processing with EQ it’s how we’ve done it. The Structural Split technology that we introduced in Physion several years ago is the beating heart of SplitEQ. The entire input signal is split before being sent to the EQs so the settings for the bands themselves have no influence as to what is considered Transient or Tonal.

This is different from the way that multiband dynamics processors or dynamic EQs work. With SplitEQ you can adjust the global transient levels relative to the global tonal as easily as you can on only a single band. The plug-in allows you to boost soft resonances within a band while also cutting louder transients because the two signals are independent.
    Get a free 30-day plugin, fully unlocked. Try our award-winning reverbs, delays, multi-effects, and the powerful SplitEQ today.

100 bucks...no brainer.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Yeah, I think I am going to download the demo this weekend and play with it a bit.

Comment

It's incredible.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
        X