'66 Fender Deluxe Clean To Crunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LLL View Post

Real! With the original tubes too (RCA, Telefunken, Bugle Boy, Mullard etc)
    Gotta rock some Bugle Boy pants when you play.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I have to admit, this does sound nice. I haven't owned a lot of Fender amps but I may have to expand my amp hunting after I finish my other hunt.
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
        I have to admit, this does sound nice. I haven't owned a lot of Fender amps but I may have to expand my amp hunting after I finish my other hunt.
        Thanks - so what are you hunting for ("other hunt")...

Amazing tone?

Comment

Thanks - so what are you hunting for ("other hunt")...

Amazing tone?
          Always enjoy the tone and finding new things I enjoy. I want to get the recording side of my life caught up with the gear side. Basically go double broke!

Interfaces and Monitors, etc. So many choices out there and I want to really get this stuff dialed right and be done with it.
          The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

Always enjoy the tone and finding new things I enjoy. I want to get the recording side of my life caught up with the gear side. Basically go double broke!

Interfaces and Monitors, etc. So many choices out there and I want to really get this stuff dialed right and be done with it.
            How much $$$ do ya got?

Comment

How much $$$ do ya got?
              I had a million or so in Crypto but it went way down. It will bounce back though. Honestly, I will save up and spend what I need to in order to do it right. I have no interest in cutting corners and half a$$ing anything.

Comment

Working...
              X