Clear All

• LLL
    replied
    Gimme a few days to wrap things up here; busy busy busy

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
    Here are some bonuses since my sole entry secures my win. You guys don't know the 1st thing about suck toan. I was actually intending to be good in these clips.

Suck fest single coils direct with suck fest toan and suck fest playing.

Bonus ok playing and ok toan. Get help if you think you're going to beat me at suck fest toan guitar.

This really opens up the contest. These two dont even hold a candle to your first entry. These, I actually like. But the first one? Fuggedabouit! That was some Nirvana level crap!

Leave a comment:

• Clint 55
    replied
    Here are some bonuses since my sole entry secures my win. You guys don't know the 1st thing about suck toan. I was actually intending to be good in these clips.

Suck fest single coils direct with suck fest toan and suck fest playing.

Bonus ok playing and ok toan. Get help if you think you're going to beat me at suck fest toan guitar.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Suck Tone contest and you haven't broke out the LIne 6 Spider yet? Why are you holding out?
    Well, partially because it's not a Spider. It's a Spidervalve. And I felt like setting up outside that day and didn't feel like lugging it out.

But be careful what you wish for.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    I have to admit my first submission was kinda sucky at getting an epic Suck Toan.

It's like it's missing something...

I will do one thing to it... a small embellishment... in hopes of really letting the Suck shine.

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    Originally posted by Demanic View Post
    How about this for Suk?
    Suck Tone contest and you haven't broke out the LIne 6 Spider yet? Why are you holding out?

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    Well Artie, here's what the pickup that I got from you, in fact, it could be both of them, sounds like through my small rig.

And of course, it sucks. All because of me, of course.
    You're not supposed to be improving your tone .... you're headed the wrong way.
    Last edited by NegativeEase; 05-15-2022, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    Originally posted by LLL View Post

Ha!

I was gonna use my MS-4 (full stack version of the little Marshall you got there), but decided not to.

Did I hear a little nod to Smoke On The Water?
    Yeah but the SukkToan potion turned things into augmented 4ths...

About the MS-2... I was actually surprised... The first take I did had to be deleted b/c it wasn that bad, despite the Death Metal pedal... I really had to work it to suck real bad. In fact, I had a feeling that if I took it seriously I could make it sound decent with another pedal...

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Originally posted by nexion218 View Post
    OK, take THIS, mofos:

Unfortunately it turned out to be better than I expected...Towards the end one of the bends is almost in tune, sorry 'bout that...

Signal chain: Black Winter bridge->Digitech Death Metal->Marshall MS-2->SM57->Mackie Mix5->Clarett 2Pre-> Cubase
    Ha!

I was gonna use my MS-4 (full stack version of the little Marshall you got there), but decided not to.

Did I hear a little nod to Smoke On The Water?

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    OK, take THIS, mofos:

Unfortunately it turned out to be better than I expected...Towards the end one of the bends is almost in tune, sorry 'bout that...

Signal chain: Black Winter bridge->Digitech Death Metal->Marshall MS-2->SM57->Mackie Mix5->Clarett 2Pre-> Cubase
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nexion218; 05-15-2022, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• playas
    replied

LLL

You forgot to mention what year this ends.

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Originally posted by nexion218 View Post
    Can I still make an entry during the weekend? I completely forgot about this....
    Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• nexion218
    replied
    Can I still make an entry during the weekend? I completely forgot about this....

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Well Artie, here's what the pickup that I got from you, in fact, it could be both of them, sounds like through my small rig.

And of course, it sucks. All because of me, of course.
    Ok, I changed my mind, this is my submission.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    How about this for Suk?
    Ok. if I have to pick one for my entry, it's this. Oh and that's a Crunchlab in the bridge spot with a D-Activator N in the neck. Picovalve head with a 6CA7 power tube, 1x12 open back cab with a C-Rex. All Keeley pedal board, compression, distortion and boost. Switched the Metalzone (distortion pedal) into Tri-Rec mode towards the end.
    Crunchlab's gotta crunch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X