No announcement yet.

SDUGF Suck Toan Contest (Ends May 1st)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving it ahead one more week - May 8th.

Myself, I ain't had no time.

Comment

I'll be adding mine soon enough; have a concept and need some time to slap it together.

Meanwhile - where's the rest of the entries?

C'mon people, this isn't like some Van Halen tone shootout with variacs and mystery pickups and mystery amp mods.

Comment

Here's my attempt; listen to the whole thing.

Threw in some sucky playing to match my sucky tone, too:

Comment

Eh your'e going to have to do a whole lot better in here to be in with a chance...

Like so..

Wish I could find the "original" version. This is the "Remaster" ..Still bad enough
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Today is last day for submissions!

Comment

Heh heh heh heh he...

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man.... I wish I had seen this earlier.
                All my tone sucks, but for this I would've dug out the Peavey Rage158 and the Ibanez RG220 with power sounds. Might've even tried to get the old Digitech RP100 processor up and running
                Last edited by v8stang289; 05-09-2022, 08:34 PM.
                "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

Apparently YouTube no longer let's me upload.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post
                    Man.... I wish I had seen this earlier.
                    All my tone sucks, but for this I would've dug out the Peavey Rage158 and the Ibanez RG220 with power sounds. Might've even tried to get the old Digitech RP100 processor up and running
                    We can wait for your submission if you're going to do one.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

We can wait for your submission if you're going to do one.
                      It's no big deal. It'll probably be the weekend before I have a chance to get it all together
                      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough" -Mario Andretti

"Cuz we both know I'm just a lost cause, a wannabe poet with a cheap guitar, begging for applause"

Comment

It's no big deal. It'll probably be the weekend before I have a chance to get it all together
                        We'll wait... no rush.

Comment

Got a few minutes tonight so I pulled out the Rage 158 and the RG. I forgot I had replaced the power sounds with PRS 245 pickups(the ones marked G&B on the baseplate).
                          I don't know where the RP100 is, so I just went straight to the amp and recorded a short clip messing around.

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

Comment

Got a few minutes tonight so I pulled out the Rage 158 and the RG. I forgot I had replaced the power sounds with PRS 245 pickups(the ones marked G&B on the baseplate).
                            I don't know where the RP100 is, so I just went straight to the amp and recorded a short clip messing around.

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

OK, now just in what way does this suck?

Comment

How about this for Suk?

Comment

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

You flexed your Suck Toan muscles mightily here; I will admit for a brief minute I was actually scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X