Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demanic
    replied
    Why don't you pick the ones that you want us to use?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Since we've extended things, we'll move on to the next phase (voting) Sunday the 15th.

Meanwhile, for those who have multiple entries, pick the one you want to go with. Only one entry will be used.

Everybody has until Sunday the 15th to pick their final entry and adjust/change their entry if preferred.

It would also be of value if you would list your signal chain. No Suck Tone secrets, now...

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Originally posted by v8stang289 View Post
    Got a few minutes tonight so I pulled out the Rage 158 and the RG. I forgot I had replaced the power sounds with PRS 245 pickups(the ones marked G&B on the baseplate).
    I don't know where the RP100 is, so I just went straight to the amp and recorded a short clip messing around.

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

You flexed your Suck Toan muscles mightily here; I will admit for a brief minute I was actually scared.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    How about this for Suk?

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Got a few minutes tonight so I pulled out the Rage 158 and the RG. I forgot I had replaced the power sounds with PRS 245 pickups(the ones marked G&B on the baseplate).
    I don't know where the RP100 is, so I just went straight to the amp and recorded a short clip messing around.

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

OK, now just in what way does this suck?

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    replied

Behold! Tha TOANZ!!!!

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied

It's no big deal. It'll probably be the weekend before I have a chance to get it all together
    We'll wait... no rush.

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    replied
    Originally posted by LLL View Post

We can wait for your submission if you're going to do one.
    It's no big deal. It'll probably be the weekend before I have a chance to get it all together

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Man.... I wish I had seen this earlier.
    All my tone sucks, but for this I would've dug out the Peavey Rage158 and the Ibanez RG220 with power sounds. Might've even tried to get the old Digitech RP100 processor up and running
    We can wait for your submission if you're going to do one.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Apparently YouTube no longer let's me upload.

Leave a comment:

• v8stang289
    replied
    Man.... I wish I had seen this earlier.
    All my tone sucks, but for this I would've dug out the Peavey Rage158 and the Ibanez RG220 with power sounds. Might've even tried to get the old Digitech RP100 processor up and running
    Last edited by v8stang289; 05-09-2022, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied
    Heh heh heh heh he...

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Today is last day for submissions!

Leave a comment:

• Phantasmagoria
    replied
    Eh your'e going to have to do a whole lot better in here to be in with a chance...

Like so..

Wish I could find the "original" version. This is the "Remaster" ..Still bad enough

Leave a comment:

• LLL
    replied
    Here's my attempt; listen to the whole thing.

Threw in some sucky playing to match my sucky tone, too:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X