Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventide $3000 “Open My Eyes” Remix Contest

This is mega cool I would love it if someone from here won

Over $3000 in prizes including plug-ins and CASH!

In the summer of ’68 , Todd Rundgren and his band, NAZZ, released a song awash with tape flanging called “Open My Eyes.” The flanging effect played a key role in Eventide’s genesis. In our founding year, 1971, we introduced audio’s first rackmount effects box, the Instant Phaser. The Instant Flanger followed a few years later.

Eventide’s crew recorded the basic tracks of “Open My Eyes” and now challenge you to download the stems and remix it. Use any combination of plug-ins to best emulate the sounds of the original recording, improve it, or go nuts and create something completely new. However, the mix must include audible use of the Instant Phaser or Flanger.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/open-m...remix-contest/

Don’t own these plug-ins? Free, fully functional 30-day demos are available here
    Last edited by Securb; 04-20-2022, 12:52 PM.

well if nothing else they did a killer job with the tune
    My Bands -
    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      This is mega cool I would love it if someone from here won

Remix it? You mean like their tracks?

Why not just record your own?

Comment

Yes, their tracks I think they want to set a baseline. The contest is more about what people can do with their tools than what people can create musically. The contest ends today.

This is the last chance to get your Open My Eyes remixes in. Hurry the deadline is TODAY, May 11 at 11:59PM PDT

Comment

We have some awesome recording clip makers out here. I'd think we'd have a few players...ain't me though.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
          X