banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audient ID 4 Test 2 w/ Charvel Traditional pro : Slow, relaxed & easy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audient ID 4 Test 2 w/ Charvel Traditional pro : Slow, relaxed & easy...

....morphs into festival of whammy ...as boredom creeps in

So all's well that end's well

Bottom line the Audient ID 4 is one sweetass sounding interface. Would'nt say it's neutral 'cause it definitely colors the sound , but in a very pleasant (warm/analog-ish) way
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

More slow & easy **** with my Audient ID4 interface: Neck pup on my Grote Semi Hollow (No whammy )

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Shred-time before bedtime w/ my Cort XI1 QM & Audient D4.

Got to say the best thing about nice new gear is it makes you want to play more.

Youtube

Comment

Oops forgot to mention, they're all played through the same random stock patch/IR/settings as each other. Just plugged in different guitars for each of the jam's...

This one..

^^ That's another thing I've noticed about the Audient ID4 compared to my old Behringer UMC202HD. It really seems to let let the difference in tone/character of the guitar/pickups shine through a lot more in recordings.

With the Behringer the difference always seemed a bit less pronounced somehow

Anyway, that's a good thing

Youtube

Comment

Time to step things right up into the cybersphere \m/

"Cybersexual Sinergetic Synods" (Purple Kramer Baretta Sp. w/ Audient ID4)

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 05-01-2022, 02:53 AM. Reason: remaster

Youtube

Comment

^^ That was with the Randall T2 "tone capture" patch I made with my T2 for my Mooer GE300 modeler, not the stock patch I posted above that I'd used for the other three video's. T2's got a sharper yet slightly spongier/chewier tone that suits the tune (Voivod meets Buckethead?) ...and it's got great (feel/compression/clarity) for tapping

Also my first recording with the Kramer since I snipped off the treble bleed cap. Did'nt make a massive difference to the tone tbh. Did'nt even change the volume pot taper. It's still like an on/off switch. Got to say I was expecting more

Youtube

Comment

Something chill ..Just for the heck of it

Recorded w/ the ID4

Guitar's my Grote Semi -hollow...

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X