Drum samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum samples

I need to replace a kick drum and Ive found some online but just seeing if there’s a repository I don’t know about for killer rock/metal drum samples for replacement purposes.

thank you

I've got you covered.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cardboard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.9 KB ID:	6187635
    Last edited by JOLLY; 07-29-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

I think I can blend that with a basketball bounce

Comment

I’ve found interesting things at Samples From Mars. Not sure if it’s got metal bass drums.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Comment

I could give you some of mine if you want something not available anywhere else. Got a Gretsch, internal suspension mic’d with a D112 and a Beta 52 on the outside, a Yamaha and a smaller Carlton that’s pretty punchy.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
              I could give you some of mine if you want something not available anywhere else. Got a Gretsch, internal suspension mic’d with a D112 and a Beta 52 on the outside, a Yamaha and a smaller Carlton that’s pretty punchy.
              Sounds interesting! Jolly gave me the hookup for what I needed on the project but if you don’t mind sharing I can DM you my email. I can try them out for future tunes. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post

Sounds interesting! Jolly gave me the hookup for what I needed on the project but if you don’t mind sharing I can DM you my email. I can try them out for future tunes. Thank you
                You’re welcome. I can do real professional drums or drum mixing if you ever need to. The internal mic is suspension mounted right up to the batter, has all the slap you could need. Are you wanting different volumes/velocities?
                The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

You’re welcome. I can do real professional drums or drum mixing if you ever need to. The internal mic is suspension mounted right up to the batter, has all the slap you could need. Are you wanting different volumes/velocities?
                  Very cool. I don’t think I need different velocities, just one nice hit.

Comment

Very cool. I don’t think I need different velocities, just one nice hit.
                    That I can do right now. Do you want the different mic’s on separate tracks or pre-blended/processed to just be a good sounding kick out the box?

Comment

That I can do right now. Do you want the different mic’s on separate tracks or pre-blended/processed to just be a good sounding kick out the box?
                      out of the box would be great, thank you

Comment

out of the box would be great, thank you
                        DM me when you’re ready.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                          I've got you covered.

Click image for larger version Name:	cardboard.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.9 KB ID:	6187635
                          Lars? Have you finally decided to top the snare sound from St. Anger?
                          Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                          This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                            Lars? Have you finally decided to top the snare sound from St. Anger?
                            I am almost positive this would still sound better.
                            The biggest difference between Chet Atkins and Dimebag? Probably the beard...

Comment

Working...
                            X