Black (re)Master + new CK collab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black (re)Master + new CK collab.

Another signature track remixed and mastered from our first album, but with a much fuller production to make it as epic as it was meant to be. All the original performances and sounds of course, plus a bonus extra solo!

And another collab between me and my partner (fiancée now!) where we rose to the challenge of fusing metal and dreampop. She composed (besides the solos and me taking a few liberties with the riffs,) I performed and produced. I think she’s onto something really cool!

The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Cool stuff as always and congrats on the engagement!

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
      Cool stuff as always and congrats on the engagement!
      Thankyou dev!
      The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Comment

Massive thrash! Right up my alley. Great to see you around again, and congrats on the engagement.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          Massive thrash! Right up my alley. Great to see you around again, and congrats on the engagement.
          Eyy, what up Securb? Long time no speak.

It’s my birthday today and in 16 years I haven’t figured out how to make it notify the forum, or if it even does haha.

Comment

Happy Birthday Beer$!

Comment

Happy Birthday Beer$!
              Cheers mate. I almost forgot myself but there’s probably some surprise planned for me heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post

Cheers mate. I almost forgot myself but there’s probably some surprise planned for me heh.
                Hope it was a good one!

Comment

Hope it was a good one!
                  It was. Livvy (fiancée, cyberkitten on the forum) has been an angel

Comment

Working...
                  X