Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can Haz Big City Nights?

Re: I Can Haz Big City Nights?

That's not bad and you know what they had a thin cutting tone anyways so I bet once you add the bass guitar it will fatten the whole thing up.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Matthias Jabs = God. Excellent work LLL.

Comment

Dooooooood........ Thanks for the flashback! Saw Bon Jovi open for the Scorps back on the Love at First Sting Tour.. They are and sound amazing live too.. Jabs is part of why I love explorers.. Awesome Job!

The concert was the first time Id heard Holiday and LOving You Sunday Morning and was blown away by The Zoo... I already had Blackout and Love at first sting Albums
        Last edited by BloodRose; 04-08-2019, 11:34 AM.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Yeah, my ears were not "on" that eve. Need to re-do - get rid of the cutting treble, up the lo-pass somewhat.

Comment

You can haz DOUBLE cheezburger!

;>)/
            sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

what haz happened to the soundcloud URL ?

Comment

Originally posted by greekdude View Post
                what haz happened to the soundcloud URL ?
                Sound Clips and Playing Tips. Post Your MP3 links here as well as Q/A regarding guitar playing. Recording gear questions posted here.

Comment

Working...
                X