Re: WIth Pickguard or without, need to decide

It changes the sound.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
      It changes the sound.
      Yes it does, but I can deal with either. I used to be pretty hardcore about direct mounting pickups, but it really doesn't make that major of a difference.

Comment

I ordered one, although neither of the ones I originally posted. The blue one has some weird glue marks where the fretboard is joined to the neck and since I'm ordering from Japan, I want to stick to a recognized music store, not a seller whose feedback is mostly for whet stones, collagen powder sticks(?), or marked private.

So it was down to Kinko Music new one or a used, yet minty new version (a few small scratches in the clear on the back) from Ishibashi, so I went with the Ishibashi and saved ~$300. Should be here in 2 weeks, hopefully less.

Last edited by devastone; 04-22-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

killer...luv the look of the binding and maple FB...

Comment

Nice choice!
            87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

I wanted green or purple, but couldn't find as good deals on them, especially not in the same condition and I was trying to stick to a limited budget. And, you can't go wrong with black!

Comment

Working...
              X