banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
    Pickups arrived!

Looks like I've got myself a project for the evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad they made it in! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them!

Comment

Originally posted by treyhaislip View Post
      Glad they made it in! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them!
      I like them a lot, but still have a few more things to finish before I'm ready to share them with the world!

The way this week is looking, I may have to wait until Thursday to get back to it. [emoji20]

In the meantime, though, here's a lousy pic in lousy light.

Originally posted by The Commodores?
      "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Great job, looks awesome man! Fingers crossed for eventual clips!

Comment

I'll say this much... we spoke before about wondering what the Gold Foils would be like with some dirt... and they're very expressive. You can really hear the strings themselves. [emoji1303]

Comment

Oh Hell Yeah,Bri!!!

Looking forward to your thoughts on them!Certainly look cool/odd enough!Noise cancelling?

"Scalloped & Stickered"
            A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Noise canceling in 2 & 4...

Comment

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
                I'll say this much... we spoke before about wondering what the Gold Foils would be like with some dirt... and they're very expressive. You can really hear the strings themselves. [emoji1303]

There's goes my next bonus check...jk! lol

Actually, that is awesome–might have to find a project Strat for these!
                Last edited by treyhaislip; 10-25-2016, 12:23 PM. Reason: next not neck

Comment

Beautiful, Bri. Very nice job. Congrats.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	5796623

This is the one i'm working on. Actually it is in a pretty early state of building and keeping in mind it's my second build I still don't know, if i gonna mess something up. But although there are still a lot of Tools, Hardware and Electronics to buy, I'm already looking foreward to plug that beast in.

As this beeing my first post, Hello to the Forum and Greetings from Germany!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, cherryagent. That headstock is very original. That should be a good-looking guitar. Looking forward to the finished pics.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAScoop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	5796625

It took 5 years to sloooooowly finsh but it's (pretty much) done as of 2 days ago.
                        All "Vintage Copper" distressed hardware, from the schaller tuners, to the German Floyd Rose original trem and nut, to the strap locks.
                        Cut a new plexi/acrylic pickguard with one less pickup routed. Moved the pickup switch to the back (read: out of my hand's way) behind the single volume knob.
                        Duncan Parallel Axis stacked neck pickup and standard model PA bridge humbucker.
                        3-way switch. No tone control. No caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]76033[/ATTACH]

It took 5 years to sloooooowly finsh but it's (pretty much) done as of 2 days ago.
                          All "Vintage Copper" distressed hardware, from the schaller tuners, to the German Floyd Rose original trem and nut, to the strap locks.
                          Cut a new plexi/acrylic pickguard with one less pickup routed. Moved the pickup switch to the back (read: out of my hand's way) behind the single volume knob.
                          Duncan Parallel Axis stacked neck pickup and standard model PA bridge humbucker.
                          That's awesome! Really digging that lower bout. Does it serve a function as well or just look really cool?

Comment

Fret access deluxe! Looks really good. Nice work. Well worth the time.

Comment

The Dana scoop would be a great name.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]76033[/ATTACH]

You sir are amazing! Awesome color and I love the vintage copper hardware!

Well done indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X