SDUGF group created over at SoundCloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDUGF group created over at SoundCloud

I joined up. My username there is JBASH. Just my gear demo clips for now, no polished tracks.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

my username on soundcloud is my name, Marc Olberding
      Originally posted by kilphody
      There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by CTN View Post
        I joined there a while back... but how does one become a contributor? I see 38 members but only 13 contributors. :\
        Once you've uploaded something to SoundCloud, you should see a link just under the waveform that says "Add to group" - assuming you've joined the group itself, you should be able to just click on it and select from the drop-down list.
        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

ah cooooool

Comment

I have reported this most offensive thread.

For a sticky

Great Idea
            Last edited by Zerberus; 02-06-2013, 02:40 PM.
            Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
              I have reported this most offensive thread.

For a sticky

Great Idea
              Cheers Zerb. Must admit, I'd not realised I started this thread a little over a year ago. It was due a lift.

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

I think I joined but I'm not sure. Call me technically challenged. On Soundcloud call me "Laz Knight".
                I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                  I think I joined but I'm not sure. Call me technically challenged. On Soundcloud call me "Laz Knight".
                  Yep, you're in. Read a couple posts back above for how to add your tracks to the SDUGF group.

Comment

I am not sure why, but I cant add my new song to this

maybe cause I already added 3 songs to this group in the past???

Comment

SDUGF group created over at SoundCloud

Strange. I'm pretty sure CTN added 7 only yesterday.

Comment

aye I did!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

still cant add songs, maybe administrator has disallowed me to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
                              still cant add songs, maybe administrator has disallowed me to do this?
                              As far as I know, I've not disallowed anyone from doing anything. I'll go back and check though then report back.

Comment

Other than descriptive text and a group icon, there is only one setting for the group, and that is to automatically approve anything anyone submits to it. There's nothing else I can change that would make any difference to what you're seeing. Just for the record, I've not needed to moderate anyone else's submission, so I'm struggling to think why you might be having an issue. You don't have any settings of your own on the track you're trying to upload do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X