banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Frets are all in and filed flush
    Click image for larger version

Name:	13566233_872203179550901_1718983209_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	5793367
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaozGuitars

Comment

Picked up a Deep burgundy rosewood board Mex strat that came out of pawn at the shop on Friday.
      Guitar had 3 strings, green frets and was super grungy. Friday night I cleaned it up and dropped a set of new Goto locking tuners on it and played it out last night and this morning. Need to shim the neck as the action is still a little high and I don't want to lower the saddles any more. Still a decent player intonation now is spot on and she was rock solid on the tuning and sounds fantastic through my little Subway Rocket I'm running at the Church. Still debating adding the steel trem block and the Alnico II's I have on hand but want to get the action where i want it first and see how it responds. Really sharp guitar with a white pearl pick guard white pickups on the deep wine with a rosewood board and chrome. Will get some photos up in a day or 2 when I really get it all sorted out.
      ( photos from tonight off my cell phone)

Last edited by Ascension; 07-04-2016, 11:40 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Body: sanded, sand and sealer coats, sanded, grain filler applied, sanded, sand and sealer coats, sanded, nitrocellulose color coats. Here is the work in progress:

Name:	WP_20160704_20_13_09_Pro.jpg
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	5793407

Comment

Body: sanded, sand and sealer coats, sanded, grain filler applied, sanded, sand and sealer coats, sanded, nitrocellulose color coats, clear coats. Now the painful two week wait for the paint to dry. Here is the work in progress:

Name:	000000tele070516.jpg
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	5793418
          Last edited by leevc5; 07-05-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

figured maple on zebrano with a back of reclaimed Bastogne Walnut. Oh, and chambered, with F holes, 3 pickups and a trem.

Kinda like my take on John Mayer's PRS SuperEagle.

Comment

Name:	my babies.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	5793439
              Originally posted by loversmoon View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]72769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72771[/ATTACH]
              Just ordered this roasted maple neck from warmoth to go on my tele body I've been putting together. I was back and forth on keeping it but I have a feeling it's gonna end up my main squeeze

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post

figured maple on zebrano with a back of reclaimed Bastogne Walnut. Oh, and chambered, with F holes, 3 pickups and a trem.

Nope...

Comment

My first build, a neck through flying v. Hickory and purpleheart laminate neck, lacewood fingerboard, white ash body.

Comment

• Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Sweet baby Jesus.. That is f***in killer. I can't wait to see the end result. I wish I had the skills, tools, expertise, and space to do what some of you guys do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm building this for a friend of mine who's one of my endorsers. What started as a happy marriage between classic and modern took a turn to a lot more classic. I can't wait to try her out. Just 3 more weeks...

Comment

I'm building this for a friend of mine who's one of my endorsers. What started as a happy marriage between classic and modern took a turn to a lot more classic. I can't wait to try her out. Just 3 more weeks...
                        That thing is breathtakingly beautiful. Looking forward to the finished pics.

Comment

just begun kit guitar

Crash49 - my music on amazon and itunes
                          http://a.co/8ht5Qes

Comment

It's only been one, but I'm impatient lol. Any progress pics yet? I'm eager to see or even hear this one. Epic build.

Comment

Got a new neck for my B&W Franky.

Name:	georgeneck.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	5793628
                              Nope...

Comment

Sweet!

Lerv teh CBS 'stocks!

'78 p/up?
                                "Scalloped & Stickered"
                                A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Working...
                                X