Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Got a goooood idea for this week. might do some vocals to go with it.

Comment

Goddammit. I don't have a SINGLE band on my iPod that begins with H.

Comment

Ok, my letter, "H"...bottom of the barrel here..lol

The Heights - How Do You Talk to an Angel

Cheesy song, but I always dug the solo..and the dueling sax and guitar...no backing so I had to make my own...sucks, but enough to keep rhythm.
        Originally posted by ex-250
        If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
          Goddammit. I don't have a SINGLE band on my iPod that begins with H.
          You liar!! You know that thing's loaded up with Hanson.

Comment

the band HATEBREED!! I hope someone does "conceived by an act of violence" by Hatebreed

Comment

Halford anyone?

I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator...

Comment

Totally forgot Halford. I could've just finished this that I did in December (just needs the leads)...

Instead I did this random nonsense.
                Huey Lewis & The News- Hip To Be A Square
                Last edited by ex-250; 02-19-2013, 08:47 PM.
                Originally posted by Aceman
                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

WIN.

Comment

I also finally got around to putting together videos for the last 2 weeks. Who knows when I'll do this week's.

It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Comment

Ugh, I recorded all the guitar bits for this week's song. triple tracked rhythms, double tracked harmonies, and the solo too.

But I REEEEEEEEEEALLY wanted to record vocals on this song, and I can't find any backing drums. blargh. might have to bite the bullet and figure them out myself. and then record bass and then vocals.

WEAK.

Also ex-250: those vids are the complete opposite of weak. f'n badass dude.
                        Last edited by CTN; 02-19-2013, 11:25 PM.

Comment

.........and Reaper sh@t the bed.

Gonna have to start from scratch again tomorrow. stupid not saving...

Comment

I just realized that this week marks halfway through. Nifty.

Comment

You guys better enjoy this.

I figured out and recorded everything but the keyboards (cuz f*ck that) - Growls and clean vocals, bass, rhythm guitars, harmonies, solo, and every painstaking hit of every drum and cymbal.

This is probably my nicest metal recording yet. Listen loud, it's friggin epic

Hypocrisy - The Abyss

Might do a vid of the rhythm bits, some of the harmonies and the solo later.
                              Last edited by CTN; 02-20-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Holy goddamn dude! You went above and beyond the call of duty with that one!

Great ****in' job!

Comment

Working...
                                X