Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Gibson Lineup

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
    Our local ones would prolly make me prove I got real Lincoln and BMW keys on my keychain and not just for show and verify my high-700s credit before even letting me so much as breathe in its direction
    I can't stand when they judge you based on how you are dressed. I usually go for the farmer look and I have to point out to the employees "My credit score is probably higher than your SAT score." But one time I went in just after I had a big meeting in town dressed up all nice, and they just wouldn't leave me alone.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
      I can't stand when they judge you based on how you are dressed. I usually go for the farmer look and I have to point out to the employees "My credit score is probably higher than your SAT score." But one time I went in just after I had a big meeting in town dressed up all nice, and they just wouldn't leave me alone.
      Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Comment

You must have been flaunting the I am a lawyer look and they figured they could sell you their most expensive Les Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
          Pictures or it didn’t happen.
          You don't believe sales staff are trained to have a discriminating, ageist-classist-racist-sexist-incomist "face control" eye????

What's next, Santa Claus is coming back to usurp Uncle Sam and we'll all be living in a Communist Utopia flying around in robocars by Christmas next???
          "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
            You don't believe sales staff are trained to have a discriminating, ageist-classist-racist-sexist-incomist "face control" eye????

What's next, Santa Claus is coming back to usurp Uncle Sam and we'll all be living in a Communist Utopia flying around in robocars by Christmas next???
            That I believe.

What I didn’t believe was that Christopher was “dressed up all nice”

Comment

Originally posted by justFred View Post
              You get an artist discount I bet...Godin like this is $2,100+....Gibson's price is $1,799...
              I don't see them anywhere near that price.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

https://express.google.com/u/0/produ...oaAoy6EALw_wcB

https://www.google.com/search?q=godi...86310851941161
                Last edited by justFred; 09-16-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Nice. But those are with the Fishman Triple Play internally mounted synth pickup & software. But thanks.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                    That I believe.

What I didn’t believe was that Christopher was “dressed up all nice”
                    Heres a picture my wife took right before I slammed my fists down demanding pictures of Spiderman:

Click image for larger version

Name:	download (7).jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	5809718
                    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Heres a picture my wife took right before I slammed my fists down demanding pictures of Spiderman:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92644[/ATTACH]
                      Lol you didn’t disappoint.

Comment

What would you add to make the Gibson lineup better???add back the white Les Paul Studio....add a PRS knock off with a flamed maple top that doesn't look like the side of a circus wagon and no freaking birds falling down the fretboard...

Comment

Originally posted by justFred View Post
                          What would you add to make the Gibson lineup better???add back the white Les Paul Studio....add a PRS knock off with a flamed maple top that doesn't look like the side of a circus wagon and no freaking birds falling down the fretboard...
                          Something like this maybe. I'd buy one from Gibson if they built it right.

Name:	front 1.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	5809719

Name:	strings 5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	5809721

Name:	front 1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	5809720
                          Last edited by Jeff_H; 09-16-2018, 01:18 PM.
                          My Sound Clips

Comment

My post # ?? Now with pics. I was gonna suggest a Dean Icon if that Modern Double cut gives you a boner but the price leaves you with ED (Economic Dysfunction)

They make a few versions, at a low medium and high price point (The USA being half the Gibby price):

This one is from Reverb for $650

Also available in Amber, tobacco-is, charcoal burst, and for under $1k green and blue with a Floyd. And to get the Kiddies hooked....there is a $299 bolt on.
                            Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H View Post
                              Something like this maybe. I'd buy one from Gibson if they built it right.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92653[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92656[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92655[/ATTACH]
                              What are those???they are gorgeous!!!!

Comment

Dean Hardtails. All USA's I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X