This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

MacBradley took care of me sending the pickup I bought from him despite downed trees and power lines in Spokane. Thanks again!

Comment

If you are looking for a honest and communicate very very well Nostalgic Distortion is a great guy to trade with. I got exactly what i traded for.Thanks for the trade !!!!!

Comment

I absolutely have to say that nostalgic distortion is a top notch trader here. As most know I was down for a bit due to a hip surgery, we traded shortly there after on a couple things and I wasn't able to check the pedal right away. (Full hip brace) well once I did I realized a couple buttons wasn't functioning properly. Needless to say it had been almost two weeks
        Since the trade. Well this man is being great with me about it even tho he truly does not have to. I couldn't be more grateful. Don't hesitate to do business with him. His good will toward guitarist is how we all should be. Hats off to ya man!

Comment

Hear hear!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Long overdue.

Made a trade earlier in the year with slaveunit. Delivered as promised and is a good guy.

Comment

I had exceptional dealings with Snoogles. I bought his Schaller bridge. It works perfectly in my vintage USA BC Rich.Click image for larger version

Name:	20151218_183142.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	5789530

Comment

Originally posted by Powerglide350 View Post
                I had exceptional dealings with Snoogles. I bought his Schaller bridge. It works perfectly in my vintage USA BC Rich.[ATTACH=CONFIG]69069[/ATTACH]
                great doing business with you PG350
                good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

I recently made trades/deals with the following guys: t1r12003, Nostalgic Distortion, and homer_simps1. All three dealings were great and I wouldn't hesitate to make future deals with these guys again! Thanks again!

Comment

Awesome trade deal with Loversmoon, she is great to deal with! Thanks!

Comment

Nostalgic DIstortion hooked me up with a great deal on Duncan pickups and arrived quickly and everything went smoothly and he's a top notch forum brother!

Comment

+1 to that.

Comment

SrDeMaFp got my pickup to me in a timely manner and was easy to deal with +1

Comment

Fusion1 was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend! Thanks, bro!
                            -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                            I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Good dealing with @masta'c! Pickups arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great deal, great guy!
                              “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

Originally posted by dotsdad View Post
                                Good dealing with @masta'c! Pickups arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great deal, great guy!
                                DOTSDAD was great to work with, as well...thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X