Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never EZ

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    Well, I think the Fishman needs steel strings, right? It is just a hex pickup. That would make the decision easy. I know Godin makes other guitars with the Fishman TP system already built in, but that is $$. Godin makes their Multiac but with a Roland system, which has a 13 pin out, not the wireless Fishman system (unless something has changed).

Like I mentioned - it's never easy heh heh heh -
    Thank for refreshing my memory on the nylon/steel issue .

EZ :

HR
    Last edited by Hurricane; 04-01-2019, 01:16 PM.
    It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

• Re: Godin users unite

I'm sure love dearly my Godin Belmont guitar equipped with genuine Seymour Duncan pick ups. With 2 Tube Lipstick pups & a Duncan '59 in the bridge I have all the tone I need. It has a heavy mahogany body, mahogany neck with a rosewood FB (24.75") and a graphite nut. The Bigsby adds a cool and functional look. The neck has an erogo-cut which is very comfortably thin and so easy to play on. This guitar was sure a winner when I picked it up last year. I use it as my main axe in the band I'm in. Godin guitars are great instruments period.

;>)/
      sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I always liked the look of those Belmonts, but never found one to play!
        Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
        This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I still love my Montreal Premiere. I will be using it on a CBS TV appearance tomorrow. It has a Jazz and 59, and is a breeze to play.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I still love my Montreal Premiere. I will be using it on a CBS TV appearance tomorrow. It has a Jazz and 59, and is a breeze to play.
            Your guitar is sure a beauty. I'd love to see a YT video of that TV appearance sometime soon.

;>)/
            Last edited by RorySquier; 04-01-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
              I always liked the look of those Belmonts, but never found one to play!
              If you find one to play you might develop serious G.A.S. guaranteed.

;>)/

Comment

Originally posted by RorySquier View Post
                Your guitar is sure a beauty. I'd love to see a YT video of that TV appearance sometime soon.

;>)/
                I'll post it in Tips n Clips!
                Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I’ve used a Godin Artisan ST-1 for quite many years now. Excellent guitar, limewood body with a birdseye maple top, birdseye maple neck with ebony fretboard, a Kahler Floyd, and I have put some Dimarzio Area pickups in it. See avatar to the left. But how does it sound? Great in my humble opinion. An exemple from GuitCussion’s CD Blue Congo: JazzHell:
                  Stream JazzHell by Stefan Thorpenberg on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
                  Last edited by adrian; 04-02-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Yea Rory Love that Belmont that is some SWEET guitar my Boy!!
                    If learning isn't difficult at times you're not learning.

RocknRoll will never die ( I wont let it! )

Comment

Here'sClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC00107.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	5813465 a pic of my Core CT HB. This kicks the butt of a Les Paul in quality and Playability. With these made for Godin P90s by Seymour Duncan absolutely Rock!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00062.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	5813466Here's my Strat Godin Progression Plus with H.D.R This guitar for build quality is at par with U.S.A Strat for less money. I am not a collector I buy my guitars to play. Godin is making large impacts around the World and is doing very well in sales. There prices have increased this year and worth every dollar, the consistency in their building is fantastic! The Competition knows them you should too.

Comment

All this Godin goodness is making me hot & sweaty!

;>)/

Comment

I'm just in love with this guitar...especially the body colour with the reddish mahogany neck and rosewood. It's a set-neck guitar with I assume a Gibson scale length like on my Godin. It's the Godin Summit Classic SG and I love the look of the Godin branded zebra pick ups. The wraparound bridge looks sick & solid and overall this guitar is a classic on it's own.

;>)/

Comment

Have you not mentioned this already in several threads in the last 30 days? Or is it different Godin?

Comment

You might be right. I guess I'm obsessive compulsive over Godins.

;>)/

Comment

Working...
                                X