No announcement yet.

Holy Best NGD Ever (No Exaggeration)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy Best NGD Ever (No Exaggeration)

Hipshot hardtails are among the best out there IMO, same with their tuners. I like the fact that they're all brass instead of steel since I've always Favorited the sound of brass to steel. That said though the ABM hardtail is a very cool choice for a steel hardtail.
    www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Thanks. I will probably get one. May go for the hipshot tuners too. Unfortunately whilst I am looking to assemble what will hopefully be a decent guitar I can't say I have a good track record with these sorts of jobs. It definitely won't be as good as the 'JD' model shown.

Comment

Well after sending the guitar back to fedex for inspection and having it in insurance limbo hell for a few months, and then waiting for the paint to be fixed, I finally have my baby back! Now it's as flawless aesthetically as it is playing-wise. I'm so glad I got this guitar, it's the best one I've ever tried.
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Happy for you man. Mike builds great guitars!
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
            Well after sending the guitar back to fedex for inspection and having it in insurance limbo hell for a few months, and then waiting for the paint to be fixed, I finally have my baby back! Now it's as flawless aesthetically as it is playing-wise. I'm so glad I got this guitar, it's the best one I've ever tried.
            What happened that it had to go to FedEx for inspection? I've searched through the thread looking for a clue but I'm not seeing it.
            Nope...

Comment

Oh it was damaged in shipping. It was dinged pretty bad on the side and verrrry slightly on the top. And then to top it off when Fedex shipped it back to Mike it was dinged in a few different places on the body and the tip of the headstock was damaged pretty bad. But it's all good, it looks as good as new now.
              Custom neck-thru strat
              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
              1995 PRS CE24
              D'avanzo #8
              Breedlove Solo Concert
              1996 USA Dean Baby Z
              1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
              1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
              Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Originally posted by kramersteen View Post
                I like the back of that thing more than the front. The neck is supremo looking.
                I Agree. That neck is incredible. Congrats!

Comment

That's a gorgeous guitar, man! I bet it plays even better than it looks.
                  Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1

Comment

SICK! The finish is hot and the shape is cool!
                    Me(n)tal Distortion

Comment

Working...
                    X