banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

No modifications will be made for a long, long while.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

|| Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Moved on from my February setup. Damn, this stuff is addictive. Might get rid of the OD Glove though, got the Bad Horse just today and it does much better what I wanted the EHX to do.
        Plastic enclosure with holes is housing my wireless transmitter. Built some wooden risers out of plywood to bring up the tuner and delay for ease of use. Bad Horse will get one too. Also picked up a Mimiq today, but will use it mainly for recording, since I don't have two amps anyway.
        Chain is: Wireless -> Wah -> Tuner -> Gate -> Bad Horse -> OD Glove -> Amp in -> FX loop send -> Gate -> Delay -> FX loop return.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Coma; 07-04-2017, 02:36 PM.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        1973 Aria 551
        1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
        1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
        1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
        1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
        1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
        2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Originally posted by Coma View Post
          Moved on from my february setup. Damn, this stuff is addictive. Might get rid of the OD GLove though, got the Bad Horse just today and it does much better what I wanted the EHX to do.
          Bad horse is a clone, right? What is it doing for you? I feel like the ODG is quite flexible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Klon clone. Using it to boost my crunch channel. In all fairness, I don't think its entirely the Glove's fault. Seems like the channel (EVH 5153 100w mk I blue channel) doesn't reall take drive pedals all that well.
            --------------------------------------------------------
            1973 Aria 551
            1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
            1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
            1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
            1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
            1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
            2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Progbusters update

[url=https://flic.kr/p/VGTUQJ]
              Crash49 - my music on amazon and itunes
              http://a.co/8ht5Qes

Comment

Originally posted by Coma View Post
                Yeah, Klon clone. Using it to boost my crunch channel. In all fairness, I don't think its entirely the Glove's fault. Seems like the channel (EVH 5153 100w mk I blue channel) doesn't reall take drive pedals all that well.
                Makes sense. It feels like to boost a crunch channel. a klone is great.

Comment

Now that I have an image host, here are my and longcat's new boards. More details here.
                  Mine:

longcat's:
                  Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                  And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

New image host! (Wow, this thread looks like **** with all the dead Photbucket links.)

Here's my new Imgur-hosted main board. It's actually unchanged since last time I posted it several months ago. The pink pedal is a DIY Rat clone. Voodoo Pedal Power 2+ hidden under the deck.

Here's my "other" surf board. In this case, the pink pedal is a Fuzzrite.
                    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Finally got this thing together. I thought I'd have to buy cords but I had enough right angle ones to get the job done. Might pick up a few nicer quality cables when I get the chance.

Signal from guitar to amp: wah, fuzz, OD, distortion, EQ, delay. I originally wanted the MXR OD on it, but I really like the sound of the behringer TS clone into the crunch box. Everything but the wah is powered via One Spot with a 5-way daisy chain. I'd like to get a right angle daisy chain with another jack or two at some point.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fini.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	5800967

I may do a two-board smaller version someday for just a few pedals but still keep the "cables below" design.
                      Last edited by DankStar; 07-10-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Just rewired my board.

Name:	IMG_0536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	5801161

Name:	IMG_0537.jpg
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	5801163
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here's the latest update to my baby board, now on a Pedaltrain Metro 20:

Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Name:	IMG_6517.jpg
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	5801173

Just reworked a little on the board. Hardwired the LEDs to a 12V source.
                            sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Originally posted by cvansickle View Post
                              Here's the latest update to my baby board, now on a Pedaltrain Metro 20:

Stay strong, EHX will release a tuner one day.

Comment

It will change in a week or two... Click image for larger version

Name:	20170604_195335.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	5801176

Comment

Working...
                                X