Let's get DIRTY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's get DIRTY!!!!

These should look familiar to some of you.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's get DIRTY!!!!

This is all I got. I’ve mostly pursued MIAB pedals to have a consistent sound when I can’t use my full rig. The MarvelDrive is hands down the best I have because it has the response and compression of my real Marshalls. The others are good and are a close second.

The TS9DX was more interesting and versatile than I expected, does everything from clean boost to a couple different flavors of dirt.

The Wampler does everything from screamin Queen/Brian May to various versions of VOX break up, even mimics 15 and 30 watt versions and EF86 vs 12AX7 variants and has an extra onboard boost, something like jumpering the normal and top boost channels.

The Zoom handles most everything else I need convincingly enough. Does dirt pedals (TS9, Rat, DS-1) and does other amps like Orange, Fenders, Sound City and Hiwatt.

By no means comprehensive, this is just a pedal board version of my studio back line.
      Last edited by beaubrummels; 04-10-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
        For somebody who used just a Boss GE-7 into a 2203 for years
        And an awesome tone I'm sure it was. Can't beat simplicity and pure tone.

Comment

Swampy - how much for the Rat?
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            Swampy - how much for the Rat?
            Sorry Ace, just saw this.
            Even though I don’t use it much, not sure I want to let it go. If I do, I’ll let know first.

Comment

Working...
            X