This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FS/T Fender Tom Delonge Strat 500$

You were on the forum on April 2nd. Why are you not responding to my emails? You were paid 15 days ago. You said its in a box and ready to go. I've tried emails, pms on here, next I'll be calling your house. This was a gift for my nephews birthday on Saturday. Obviously I'm not going to get it on time. Thanks man!

Comment

hopefully this guy isn't another beandip...
      Originally posted by Mattt
      If $10 gets me a pedal that sounds as sweet as my own farts... then i'm buying it!
      Originally posted by ginormous
      This beer is so cold, it did yo' mama and made your daddy watch!

Comment

Originally posted by FenderFan79 View Post
        hopefully this guy isn't another beandip...
        looks that way
        Originally posted by Gearjoneser
        Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

I hope he's no beandip too, $450.00 is a big hit to take. Funny thing is I bought this as a gift for my nephews birthday which is tomorrow. I guess I'm going shopping tonight. He's 13 and I was pretty excited to be the cool uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by stratomaster View Post
            I hope he's no beandip too, $450.00 is a big hit to take. Funny thing is I bought this as a gift for my nephews birthday which is tomorrow. I guess I'm going shopping tonight. He's 13 and I was pretty excited to be the cool uncle.
            i have a white strat if you might be interested

Comment

Thanks for the offer but it won't get here by tomorrow. I'll be going to GC tonight.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but it won't get here by tomorrow. I'll be going to GC tonight.
                fedex overnight

Comment

Thanks for the offer on the strat but I need something for tomorrow. Looks like I'm off to Guitar Center.

Comment

He contacted me. Said he was away from the pc due to a family illness. He said he'll ship tomorrow 2-3 day service. I wish you had shipped it when you said so my nephew would have it on his birthday but if you get it to me in 2 to 3 days I'll just give it to him then. OK kid, here's your chance to redeem yourself.

Comment

i really want one of those guitars myself...put in a white TB-11 and rock!

hope he gets back to you man.
                      #1: Gibson SG Classic [Antiquity P-90 Set]
                      #2: Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster [Tonerider TRT2 Set]
                      #3: Hamer Sunburst MIK [Pearly Gates Set]
                      #4: Agile AL-2000 [59/JB Set]
                      #5: Fender Robert Cray Stratocaster [Stock Singles]
                      Amp Head: Egnater Tweaker 15 [Tung-Sol & JJ Tubes]
                      Amp Cabinet: Chilly Bird Pro Audio Oversized Closed Back 1x12 [Eminence Wizard]
                      Brim Pedaltrain Mini: Pitchblack, Dual unLTD, SUF Violet Ramshead, R-S Phaser, TC Flashback. Pod HD Desktop.

Comment

He contacted me. Said he was away from the pc due to a family illness. He said he'll ship tomorrow 2-3 day service. I wish you had shipped it when you said so my nephew would have it on his birthday but if you get it to me in 2 to 3 days I'll just give it to him then. OK kid, here's your chance to redeem yourself.
                        He should overnight it, that's BS. Family illness? If so then I'm sorry to hear that, but I doubt it. Not only that, illness in the family or not people should still keep their obligations or at a minimum communicate the problem. IMO just bailing and leaving the other person in the dark is not cool. This isn't grade school where you can just not show up and come in later with a doctor's note to be excused.

Comment

and if its terminal illness? youre telling me if a parent or other member was dying or something, or just diagnosed with something serious, that youd ignore them to ship out somthing?
                          Originally posted by ratherdashing
                          As long as Giada exists, there is no reason for Rachel Ray.
                          -05 Hamer USA Standard
                          -05 Gibson Sg Standard w/Blackouts
                          -07 Gibson Explorer Pro Mahogany
                          -Simon & Patrick CW Spruce
                          -Laney VC-100 2X12 Combo
                          -Tychobrahe wah>Maxon OD9 pro+>Carbon copy>GE-7, TU-2

Comment

Originally posted by brit84 View Post
                            and if its terminal illness? youre telling me if a parent or other member was dying or something, or just diagnosed with something serious, that youd ignore them to ship out somthing?
                            First off, I doubt that's the case.

Second, even if that were the case, if I already took someone's money I would indeed take 2 minutes to throw them a quick email saying I have an emergency and will be delayed. I have no problem with that and have even had it happen to me (involving someone on this forum in fact).

The problem isn't a delay due to personal reasons, it's the lack of communication. Communication is simple and goes a long way.
                            Last edited by TattooedCarrot; 04-06-2007, 11:03 PM.

Comment

You're right Carrot. It's lack of communication. When communication is great until the check clears it makes me suspicious. I'll let you all know if he comes through on his promise.

Comment

He promised to mail it yesterday. No email, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X