Get Yer Custom Shop Crazy 8!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Get Yer Custom Shop Crazy 8!!!

Woohoo... got my order confirmation, ship date of July 19th. Can't wait!
    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

My Charvel model 4 eagerly awaits its new voice .. The distortion in "Robin" is staying put. But the BBQ in "Batman" is too boomy and it coming out..
      Last edited by BloodRose; 06-15-2007, 08:14 AM.
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

placed my order like a month ago....I hope it comes In soon!!!!..any Ideas when they'll start shipping them out??

~Mitch~
        Buy My Neck!!!

Stage3-1

Comment

New news:

Derek wants to keep the deal going until the end of the month. New end date: June 30, 2007.
          Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
          Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Wha wha wha?

Oh man, I really wish I'll have my pickup here by then, get the chance to hear it and decide if I need another one!!

Thanks Evan!!!
            (And of course Derek!)
            Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
            I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
            Originally posted by That90'sGuy
            Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp View Post
              New news:

Derek wants to keep the deal going until the end of the month. New end date: June 30, 2007.
              yes!!!!!
              Guitars:
              Schecter E-1 FR S (Sustaniac/Apocalypse), LEF EXP (Mayhem Set), Schecter C-1 Classic (Jazz/Distortion), Squire Affinity Strat (Hotrails)

Amps:
              Peavey MX VTX, Bugera 333x Infinium

Pedals:
              AMT SS-11B

Comment

New news:

Can you tell us the new estimated ship date? I won't hold you to it ... maybe.
                Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

I know that Derek has a bunch in production. They've been wound. They just need to get hooked up, potted, etc. I would expect to see the first batch ship in a week or two.
                  Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
                  Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Are you guys gonna test one out and see what she sounds like? I guess we can wait since it will be soon that we get them, but has Seymour, MJ, or any of the guys there been curious to see what she sounds like?

Comment

I might be able to afford one now, this is cool!

Comment

Mine arrived this afternoon - still no idea what they're going to go on though

Have any of the US members seen theirs yet?

Edit: Just seen the correct thread for this
                        Last edited by Chris of Arabia; 06-23-2007, 10:24 AM.
                        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

I know that Derek has a bunch in production. They've been wound. They just need to get hooked up, potted, etc. I would expect to see the first batch ship in a week or two.
                          It would be kinda cool to know how many forum "pre-orders" there have been so far...

My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Cool my cc was charged on 6/20. Maybe UPS will be by tomorrow. Would be cool if I get them before the deadline, as I may have to order more.

Comment

Just got mine today! I describe the tone as the sound of one hand clapping.

The first one will be for posterity. It looked too good to open. So I ordered another one.

Comment

Wahoo...
                                mine came today
                                Originally posted by Vincent Vespa
                                Dirtbag is only half full of dirt. There rest of him is full of awesome.
                                I'm as happy as a Tornado in a trailer park!! \m/

Guitar: Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
                                Charvel 275DX (Single coil Custom JB, Lil'59 in neck)
                                Fender Std Fat Strat MIM (Crazy8 in the bridge, Lil'59 in neck)
                                Amp: Line6 Spider2-30 watt
                                Lil 5 Watter from Hell AX84 Hi-Octane
                                Effects: Boss SD-1 DIY TS9 on Steroids MOD

Comment

Working...
                                X