X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *****bucker Demo

The thread is back from the dead.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

man, that's just *****IN! awesome.

the BB.. what type of a JB derative is it? what are the changes? and how much would a *****bucker set cost?

Comment

Oh my... the ***** is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
          man, that's just *****IN! awesome.

the BB.. what type of a JB derative is it? what are the changes? and how much would a *****bucker set cost?

It's wound hotter than a JB to a little over 19k and it has a small ceramic magnet instead. A custom shop pickup will usually go for about $160 but you would have to call MJ in the custom shop to get a definite answer on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica
            It's wound hotter than a JB to a little over 19k and it has a small ceramic magnet instead. A custom shop pickup will usually go for about $160 but you would have to call MJ in the custom shop to get a definite answer on that.
            it sounds a bit more mid heavy than mine.. but alas, that is a bit high a price for a bucker for me =(

Comment

Working...
            X