banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time again. How many guitars do you own now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's that time again. How many guitars do you own now?

7:

EBMM Music Man Axis
    Peavey Wolfgang Special
    XSSIVE Clone +9
    Gibson Les Paul Studio
    Agile Les Paul Copy (not sure what model)
    Some Rogue piece of crap Musician's friend model that I never touch
    Alvarez Acoustic

Comment

Nice axes here!

Epi Les Paul Standard (Custom/59)
      Fender Deluxe Strat Plus (Stelly/SSL-1/SSL-1)
      Fender CIJ 52 Tele (Texas Special Teles)
      Warmoth Soloist (Duncan P90's Hot/Vintage/Vintage)
      MIM Fender Jazz V

(Ibanez Grx-40 starter guitar I don't play)

Matt99Camero's Schecter C-1 should be on it's way along with some Blackouts.

(Highly considering another Schecter from a forum bro... )
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by 3nz View Post
        .....i have......three. one acoustic my friends gave me for a birthday, the washburn that came in a starter pack, and a MIM strat...jeez you guys are packing serious heat...
        You're only 15. Reevaluate in 10 years and I guarantee your collection will have grown. All I had at that age was my Ibby starter and a Peavey Rage. (And I lusted after everything in Guitar World and Musician's Friend. lol Actually, I still do!)
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by 3nz View Post
          .....i have......three. one acoustic my friends gave me for a birthday, the washburn that came in a starter pack, and a MIM strat...jeez you guys are packing serious heat...
          Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
          You're only 15. Reevaluate in 10 years and I guarantee your collection will have grown. All I had at that age was my Ibby starter and a Peavey Rage. (And I lusted after everything in Guitar World and Musician's Friend. lol Actually, I still do!)
          Shoot, I didn't even pick up a guitar until I was 15/16, and all I had was a nylon string Yamaha. I picked up a couple over the next couple years and I carried 5 total from January 2000 until March 2004 (four years without buying a guitar!). I blame this place for all the purchases I've made since March 2004. The damage I've done in the three years since ridiculous.
          Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Yeah you're telling me Mike! I blame this place more than anything for my amp fetish. Before I came here, amps were an afterthought. But now they're almost the focus. Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
              Dang Krank! That's a lot! A lot of nice friggin guitars too.

Sure, basses count plenty.
              Honestly, after my bills, music gear is just about the only thing I spend my money on .

Seriously. My car was stuck in the middle of summer with a broken AC unit and a driver's side window that didn't roll down. Did I get either of those fixed? Hell no! I bought a Mesa/boogie Mark IV instead!

Comment

I have 3:

Epiphone Les Paul Speciall II (soon to have SH-5 bridge pup)
                Squier Affinity Strat (soon to have an SSL-7 bridge, and Red Moto pickguard)
                1982 Aria Folk Acoustic

Comment

Originally posted by krankguitarist View Post
                  Honestly, after my bills, music gear is just about the only thing I spend my money on .
                  What about the sex and drugs?

Comment

3 right now:

-Squier Bullet Special, my starter.
                    -Fender Classic 50s Strat
                    -Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Next purchases: an acoustic, a Melody Maker, and a Telecaster. Probably not in that order.
                    The G.B. Kirch Band on Facebook!
                    And Here on Bandcamp!
                    Crankin' a Gibson Les Paul and a Fender Strat into a Crate V32, in an attempt to deafen those who don't enjoy good ol' fashioned blues and rock n' roll

Comment

MM, Tele, Acoustic. That's what you should do.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlTheBird View Post
                        What about the sex and drugs?
                        Ahhhhh...the best things in life are free.

Comment

Originally posted by krankguitarist View Post
                          Ahhhhh...the best things in life are free.
                          lol I'll take your word for it! Sex is costing me, oh hell what are movies $9.50/ticket now? That's like $20 a week plus food, so that's like $50 a week. Geez!

Comment

I have four:

- Yamaki Acoustic
                            - Godin Exit 22
                            - ES 335 Dot
                            - Squier Vintage Modified J-Bass
                            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I'm on a effects, electronics spree right now. Got two amps that'll keep me out of trouble with the landlord for now.

Gotta build the first whole guitar this winter.

It's all this board's fault that I'm so obsessed (right word me thinks) with music gear right now. Used to feel that way about another hobby of mine, which is a forbidden subject on this board.

Might actually sell off some of that stuff to supply funds for my new fetish. Prices for supplies for that hobby have gone through the roof last couple years.
                              ""Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision." Unknown Author

Comment

5 right now...

Fender Classic Player 60's Strat
                                Fender Standard Telecaster
                                Gibson Vintage Mahogany Les Paul
                                Old Ovation Super Strat
                                Fender DG-14 Acoustic
                                '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Working...
                                X