banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We´ve finally uploaded our album to soundclick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We´ve finally uploaded our album to soundclick!

It took a while, but our album "Goin' for Infinity" is now semi-officially released, you can preview and /or purchase the tracks and album on our Soundclick Artist page

Any comments are welcome
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Re: We´ve finally uploaded our album to soundclick!

This is just an opinion, but I think the drums are a bit too loud. I can't ever quite seem to connect with the guitars or synths when there's a snare in my face blocking the view. Love the guitar riffage.

Comment

Super! Best of luck with it and very nice guitar work.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

best of luck tim ... i know it has been a long hard road for you ... may this be the beginning of only good things
        t4d

edit - i gotta laugh ... when i went to the soundclick page from your link then to your music page, the fill-in ad was for ambien ... talk about two things that do not mix ... Zerb's massive riffage and a sleep aid medicine
        Last edited by tone4days; 08-25-2007, 01:42 PM.
        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
        X