#39 Caswell Marshall JCM 800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #39 Caswell Marshall JCM 800

This Marshall JCM 800 2203 was modded by SIR's Tim Caswell with his legendary #39 mod. The amp is completely mint, not even a tolex tear. Has 4 EL34 Groove Tube Power tubes and 4 ecc83 Groove Tube Preamp tubes. The head is a 100 watter and has amazing tone. The head nails Slash's tone of Appetite if dialed in right. After the mod, the amp can do clean with indepedant volume control, stock MK2 Marshall crunch, stage one, #39, #39 plus 1 or even 2 extra gain stages. With all of the gain stages engaged the head becames a metal monster. If left on the clean, you get brillant clean tones. The head does it all and would be perfect for a studio needing a multitude of tones. It even does a hot rod plexi type tone -stage one - that some fans of 80s rock/metal would love.
    There is also an effects loop that Tim set up on the back of the amp with the ability to completely bypass the loop if engaged. It's cool for leaving your pedals on and just turning the loop on and off. I have pics and mp3's if you want. This head is the real deal.
    Im asking $2000 since thats a little less than what I paid for her.
    PM me with offers -------
    Marshall 2555
    Marshall 2203 Caswell Mod
    '05 Gibson Les paul standard faded
    '78 Gibson Les paul standard
    Martin Acoustics
    Duncan pickups
    Marshall Greenback cabs
Working...
X