X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE WELL: Episode 2 - Attack Of The Clowns

Originally posted by B2D View Post
    What's your favorite movie, and what was most recent movie you've seen.
    I love the Star Wars movies, and have just watched episodes 1-3 over the last few days. The last movie I saw at the cinema was the last Harry Potter with my daughters.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
      You once said that the road up the rock of Gibralter was very narrow, and you have to drive backwards down it from the top. True?

Especially when you first started, have you ever feared for your life, coming dangerously close to the edge?
      There are 2 parts of the upper rock that you have to reverse up. I've only had 1 minor prang where I scraped the wagon against a fence post. There was never any danger of going over the edge, plus I just blame the monkeys!! I'm hoping to make a sped up video of the journey up and back to put onYou Tube at some point. I've never had a moment where I've really feared for my life, but it is pretty treacherous after dark. There is no road lighting and it makes the reverse very tricky. The nature of some parts of the road means you are dangerously close to the edge even when you're driving straight along the road!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyGuitar View Post
        I've asked Keith the same questions and I pretty much like them, so I won't be original (you can call them the Johnny questions):

Besides the music, what in your life style makes you a rocker?

Can you describe the perfect tone you want to get in words?

If you could get a gift of getting the chops of one guitarist you love - to be able to play exactly like him (it's also a limitation) - who would it be?
        Well obviously I'm a fine looking fella, so I'm always having to beat back female fans, plus I live in a house full of pretty females!!

I'm quite good at getting the best from people and am good at getting technical information across to those that need it, so I guess my leadership of those around me makes me a bit of a rocker.

I love the Strat neck tone, it's so emotive. I would love to be able to master a Strat in the same way that Gilmour, Hendrix and SRV manage. I'd like to combine the rawness of Hendrix, with the thickness of Gilmour, and find an ability to make one note really hit people hard emotionally. The perfect tone would have to also be a mix of Fender spank and Marshall plexi grind. Dirty when you hit it hard, but subtle enough to clean up beautifully.

I have always been a huge fan of Brian May, and I think out of all my heroes, his chops are the ones I could most live with.

Comment

Who is your favorite horn player?

Do you secretly practice bagpipe licks on an outcropping at night?
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
            Thank them for the '57 Strat and '59 Les Paul, then out for a nice brunch.
            I'd be getting you a '52 Telecaster. Would this be a problem? If so, why? Use the words "alacrity" and "bristle" in your response.

- Keith
            Originally posted by ImmortalSix
            I am just jug the merlot

Comment

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?
              Whats your oppinion on episodes 1-3?

What is your favorite Harry Potter movie?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Comment

Can you make it through a week of work without using the word, "commo?"
                Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

What do you wish to be your legacy in this world?

OR

How would you like to remembered?

Comment

Originally posted by KGMESSIER View Post
                    I'd be getting you a '52 Telecaster. Would this be a problem? If so, why? Use the words "alacrity" and "bristle" in your response.

- Keith
                    I would grasp your wonderful gift with alacrity, and positively bristle with excitement at the thought of playing it through my Marshall!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattt
                      Have you ever wanted to B.A.S.E jump from one of those aerials you put up? That would be sweet.
                      I've always wondered about the sanity of BASE jumpers. It's not something I could ever see myself doing. That said, we have 2 equipment sites at the top of the Rock, and there are some great places for BASE jumping.

Comment

Originally posted by JustWendell View Post
                        What is your favorite Star Wars movie?
                        Whats your oppinion on episodes 1-3?

What is your favorite Harry Potter movie?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
                        I think that The Empire Strikes Back is my favourite of the six.

I enjoyed episodes 1-3, though I wish there was less reliance on the CGI side of things.

It was always going to be difficult to top the original trilogy, and George Lucas was always fighting against his own legacy. Some of the acting in them is atrocious! They get progressively better and Revenge of the Sith sets things up nicely to get to the original film.

I really enjoyed the latest Harry Potter, which I was a little surprised about because I felt The Order of the Phoenix would be quite hard to transfer to the big screen.

If I could have one super power, it would be to be able to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                          Can you make it through a week of work without using the word, "commo?"
                          Always, I am fluent in many forms of language as long as it's English. If they don't understand me I just repeat myself only do it louder. If they don't speak English, then they can't possibly be talking to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                            What do you wish to be your legacy in this world?

OR

How would you like to remembered?
                            I think I'd like to be remembered as a fun, easy going bloke, who was a good husband and father. Simple things really. I'd love nothing more for my daughters to achieve something through music, as I try to encourage them to discover music themselves and enjoy it.

I'd like to think that I've made my mark, but if not, as long as my family are happy then I'm happy.

Comment

Empire Strikes Back is also my Fav SW Movie.
                              So please answer me...
                              The fool, or the fool who follows him?
                              www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                                Empire Strikes Back is also my Fav SW Movie.
                                So please answer me...
                                The fool, or the fool who follows him?
                                I think in this case as it was the fool that dies, the answer is obvious!! It's probably because he didn't have a bad feeling about this...

Comment

Working...
                                X